Microsoft and Google Malayalam Typing Tools
മലയാളം ടൈപ്പ് ചെയ്യാന് Google, Microsoft ലഭ്യമാക്കുന്ന എഴുത്തുപകരണങ്ങള് സൌജന്യമായി ഡൌണ്ലോഡ് ചെയ്യാന് സാധിക്കും.
Google Input Tools for Windows is an input method editor which allows users to enter text in any of the supported languages using a Latin (English / QWERTY) keyboard. Users can type a word the way it sounds using Latin characters and Google Input Tools for Windows will convert the word to its native script. Available input tools include transliteration, IME, and on-screen keyboards.
Google Input Tools for Windows is currently available for 22 different languages: Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Persian, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Nepali, Oriya, Punjabi, Russian, Sanskrit, Serbian, Sinhala, Tamil, Telugu, Tigrinya and Urdu.
[Please select Malayalam Language. Tick the check box on the list of languages]
To download and install, follow these steps:
- On the download page, select the languages by checking the checkboxes. More than one language of input tools can be installed on the same client machine.
- Run the installer after download completed, and follow the instructions on screen.
Note: Only one instance of the Google Input Tools will be installed per machine, but the configuration can be set differently for each user.
To uninstall, follow these steps:
- Click on the "Start" menu.
- Select "Control Panel" and then go to"Add or Remove Programs".
To uninstall all languages including the framework:
- In the program list, select the "Google Input Tools " then click on "Change/Remove" button.
- In the "Uninstall Google Input Tools" dialog box, click "Yes".
- You need to restart computer to make it take effect.
To uninstall one language:
- In the program list, select the "Google Input [Language] " then click on "Change/Remove" button.
- In the "Uninstall Google Input [Language]" dialog box, click "Yes".
Microsoft Indic Language Input Tool helps you enter Indian language text easily into any Microsoft Windows applications. The primary input mechanism is transliteration. Additionally, it provides a visual keyboard to assist with editing words that do not transliterate properly.
Installation and Usage Instructions can be refered from the website or DOWNLOAD HERE